VeggieSavvy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon Associates and the Amazon Associates logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. Owners of this website may receive sales commission from purchases made through featured product ads on this website.
Disclosure of Material Connection
- The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the authors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Some of the links on VeggieSavvy.com are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, the owner of this website will receive an affiliate commission without any financial burden to you. Regardless, the owner of this website only recommend products or services that will add value to the readers. The owner of this website is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
- This website may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The owner(s) of this website may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, they always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.