Homemade organic vegan dog biscuits in under 30′
Latest posts by Savvy Maria (see all)
- 12 Plant Foods With More Iron Than Meat - November 27, 2017
- The Ultimate Vegan Christmas Gift Guide 2017 [30+Ideas] - November 25, 2017
- Spicy Sesame Cauliflower [Vegan & Low Cal] - October 7, 2017
I’ve told you about the love of my life right? The man of my dreams? Well, in case I haven’t, this is Nuno!
Isn’t he the cutest little baby? ♥ I’m sure a lot of you have doggy friends of your own, so I thought I’d let you in on a quick and easy ( & cheap!) recipe that I found online and will get your furry buddies drooling! And hey, you can have some too! ☺ These vegan dog biscuits are a great way to show your love and affection towards your pets! Maybe you can even make some and donate them to your nearest dog shelter for minimal cost! I’ve used all organic and gluten-free ingredients for the healthiest outcome possible!
- 3 cups organic, gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 cup organic peanut butter (Nuno’s favorite food!)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup organic porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon organic baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 175 C.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll out mixture on a wide surface.
- Use dog cookie cutters
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side until golden brown.
There you go! Who said you had to spend a fortune to keep your dog happy, healthy and satisfied? ♥