Quick and Easy Vegan Carrot Salad
Carrots are nutrient & vitamin packed and low in calories! They are very filling which makes them great when you are on a diet as you can consume liberally! Quick and easy vegan carrot salad is exactly what the title suggests! A recipe that you can put together in minutes and enjoy as a light meal or a side dish. Healthy, fresh, nutritious and guilt-free! Get rid of the calories and bring on the taste!
Ingredients (4 servings):
∗Don’t bother too much with quantities. You can add more or less of any ingredient according to your preferences.
- 4-5 large carrots
- 200 g or app. 2/3 cup organic unsweetened sweet corn
- dry mint leaves
- 1 onion (optional)
- a few tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and peel carrots.
- Finely grate carrots
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with mustard and vinegar sauce.
Voila! Quick and easy vegan carrot salad! Refreshing and filling! Enjoy!