Asian-Style Cauliflower Vegan Recipe
Are you having your friends or family over for dinner? This Asian-Style Cauliflower Vegan recipe is a great way to impress and get them to eat their veggies! It’s quick and easy to make so you can spend more time with your guests and less time in the kitchen! It can be ready in under 20 minutes! Cauliflower is a great source of vitamin C and omega-3. This Asian-inspired dish is guaranteed to drive your taste buds crazy! Enjoy!
- 1 cauliflower head (app. 150 g per portion)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Half a glass of water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pour the sesame/olive oil in a wok or non-stick fry pan
- Break cauliflower head into pieces
- Add the garlic and cauliflower to your pan and stir fry until it turns a light golden color.
- Add tomato paste and vegetable stock along with half a glass of water and give it a good stir
- Add soy sauce and season to taste
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top
You can serve on a bed of brown rice. And let’s not forget the wine! Bon appetit!