Vegan Tagliatelle With a Mediterranean Twist
Looking for a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for the whole family? Pasta is always a great idea! Especially for people who don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen! Tagliatelle with a twist is a Mediterranean dish that tastes and smells fantastic! It does not require many ingredients -nor special cooking skills!-, it’s cheap, simple to make, and the prep time is only around 25′. And as you all know by now, I tend to make all my recipes using gluten-free, organic ingredients for a healthier outcome. Let’s get cooking!
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 250 g gluten-free tagliatelle
- 1/2 cup organic tomato puree
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- black pepper
- 3-4 dry organic bay leaves
- a pinch of Greek organic oregano
- vegan grated Parmesan (Check out www.greenviefoods.com for vegan cheese options. They have a good variety of products, all made in Cyprus with the best of ingredients). Alternatively you can buy some here if your local supermarket cannot provide any.
- 1/3 cup Red wine
- Boil water in a sauce pan
- Add vegetable stock cubes and some salt so that pasta doesn’t stick
- Add the tagliatelle and allow to boil for 10-15′
- Drain the water and add tomato puree, red wine, black pepper, oregano and bay leaves for that Mediterranean kick!
- Give it a good stir and leave it on the stove to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with some grated vegan Parmesan on top
Tagliatelle with a Mediterranean twist is the perfect dish for those long week days that you just want to relax and a enjoy a wholesome meal without all the fuss! Let me know how you like it in the comment section below. Enjoy!